Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Nomalas you are my hero....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lord Megatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Manga Robots arrived today... and in perfect condition. They are currently guarding my monitor and I wanted to make sure I said thanks again.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nomalas hooked me up with the robot 2pak also [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice ... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I still havent got one..

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Quikman:
    Nice ... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I still havent got one..
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can help ya Quikman! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Drop me an email at [email protected]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    youre not gonna sing that "wind beneath my wings" song are you?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    youre not gonna sing that "wind beneath my wings" song are you?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lord Megatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you're everything I wish I could be.... i could fly hiiiiiiiiiiigher than and eaaaagle, for you are the wind beneeeeeeeath my wiiiiiiings [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I really dont know if there is any song I hate more than that one

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Lord Megatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i agree

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Lord Megatron:
    you're everything I wish I could be.... i could fly hiiiiiiiiiiigher than and eaaaagle, for you are the wind beneeeeeeeath my wiiiiiiings [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I get that a lot. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Seriously, I'm glad I could hook up a fellow board member.

    Who knows, if I keep this up, maybe one day I'll almost be up there with -mega! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •